Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Welcome to our "Traveller's guide to Cluj"

When I plan to travel to a new place, I first search the Internet to get as much information as possible: how to get there, where to stay, what to see, what to do...is it safe? Then, I ask my friends, if they have traveled to that place, what they liked, what they did not like. I always make "must see", "must do", "must eat" and "must buy" lists, but I'm also open to surprises (nice ones). And I always plan my trip according to a limited budget (to avoid bankruptcy :-)).
One sunny day me and my friend noticed that there was no all-in-one quality information for visitors about our hometown, Cluj-Napoca ... and we decided to do something about it.

Who we are
We are a small group of people dedicated to promote and improve the image and visibility of Cluj. Through our posts, we intend to give useful information to travelers about how to make the most of their visit to Cluj.

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails